Friday, March 12, 2010

Back from my class chalet at Changi! Hmm I still don't really get the logic why people say it's haunted. I think it's just mentality? It's just a neglected old hospital building which many people died there what....! Nothing happens to my clique and I when we stay there for 5 nights. We still eat sleep shit play! Perhaps what I hate most about the place is that it's old. The painted walls are cracked, toilet tiles were shades of dirty green like public toliets and half gone. Eew right, and the fact that it's too empty.

Maybe that's why I love bathing at home a lil too much. Squeaky rubber ducks and warm soapy bubble baths is just so........awesome! Or even a nice jet shower which massages my back while I'm taking my shower. Nothing beats the comfort of your own home! Beats the chalet hands down!

Today, I:
-Delivered breakfast to Venus and Amanda
-Watched one of the many movies she got with her
-Went to the 2 pet shops at Tampines central
-Simei for pet Safari

Did you guys hear about the news, that whoever's going to Thailand has to register with the Singapore government first? Let's just hope everything will settle down before the 20th simply because I don't want to cancel this trip. You know the feeling of getting excited over something and it's cancelled/gone all of a sudden? Or simply saying in other words, getting happy for nothing? When everything has been paid for already, and I have already planned what to watch when I'm on board the plane?

Fingers kept crossed! XX

Tryna kill time when I'm transferring my movies from the laptop to the newly installed external hard disk my brother got for me a couple of hours ago! So means more space for MORE movies, pictures, documents, etc.!

While I'm still in Sg I shall go catch up on my Gossip Girl season 3 xoxo sugar dreams everyone!

Pictures will be up soon!




No comments: