Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy birthday Dad!!

Photobucket

I know I look so much like my dad here right! Thank you for all the support you've been giving me and I really appreciate it! Best dad ever!



Happy birthday Sir!!

Photobucket

Thank you for being my coach for the past 6 years! Thank you for being one of the few English coaches in Singapore apart from my primary school one because I can never comprehend Chinese coaching well enough!
Note that I said "WELL ENOUGH" to prevent people from shooting that I jiak gang tang kay I will, and promise to shut all of you goons up cuz there won't be any loopholes these time...



Went back to school to celebrate my coach's birthday and to have some fun as well. And also to catch that interesting friendly match which was going back this afternoon! Seriously man what's up with my body these days? I think it has malfunctioned, or probably I'm old, either way that is! But I still think it's the former that makes more sense, if not why so many people older than me are not suffering like the way I am?

Venus and I only ran one round outside St Hilda's and I felt like my back was giving way but I had to stop after one, because I wanted to play later on! Which I eventually did. But on my way home I was THIS close to call for the A&E to send me to the hospital because I felt this....stinging feeling. One of the WORST moments I ever had and I was alone. Dark and alone so I felt like I could do nothing but to drag myself back home. Iced my back immediately. Feeling kinda skeptical about physios these days because they do nothing to me but more harm. The thought of the little electric currents moving round my body with a hell lots of tubes sticking to my body just freaks me out. Numbing the back isn't a long term solution considering that I can only feel better for 20 minutes which isn't even enough to get me home from the hospital. I HATE WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH.

But I had my fun so I call it a day. Hopefully I'll feel slightly better when I get up tomorrow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Ha ha check em out! They are my both my palms just that one is swollen from playing!
Photobucket


SHS vs MJC
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Oh hey check out my awesome photoshopping skills yo!!
Photobucket

No comments: