Monday, March 15, 2010

Sometimes I wish I knew who reads my blog. I've been questioning myself some 2 years back is it actually better for strangers to read em or people whom I am closer too. But apparently there was this once I was this close to locking/shutting down my blog because my parents were stalking me. Not that there were any trust issues going on but they wanted to know what is going on in my life and be a part of me. I think, that was then I was in Secondary 3, or 4. And I decided to move on to livejournal just so that they will think I have already stopped blogging. Actually.... I did shut down my blog once when I was in Secondary 3 because of some absurd reasons which I found it hard to believe but got over it eventually!

Ha ha k it's just a random thought that hit me when I got to know that there is an increasing number of blog readers when I saw the statistics.

Anyway! Sunday was church and I felt more refreshed! Attended a malay wedding after church because Dad told us to grace his staff's wedding, which was such an eye opener to me. Feels like imma frog in the well! Aunt's place to play with her pet dog for hourssss~~~

Sigh I'm actually quite tired despite sleeping for 13 hours... Gonna turn in now so goodnight kids!

No comments: