Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friday's badminton session was just plain awesome. Nothing beats waking up in the morning, brisk walking to the sports complex to play badminton with the people I can never get sick of!! Followed by a nice short lunch before heading home and prepare to meet Jolene and co that evening. Another awesome bunch to be with! Dinner was somewhere at Changi Road, which I never thought it existed in Kembangan. Roamed around Frankel Avenue and my jaws dropped. Wonder how people can afford such HuGe houses. Every house looks more like a mansion, or an exterior design which look somewhat like a church but I'm pretty damn positive they aren't churches. I want houses like that! Settled at a bar with a bucket of five to chill! Nights like these could never be better! Hmm I wonder when is the next time we're gonna meet up again! Soon I hope? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: