Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last evening I spent approximately 6 good hours with the girls talking nonsensical stuff over dinner, booked the badminton court at the sports hall, caught up at the central park and hung out at McDonald's since it was too dark. And I found myself home only fifteen minutes to one. Hmm time really flies when we're all having fun right!

Then again, not only did I have fun last night, but this time, I really got to confide to the eight of them. Like really, puked my thoughts out which I have been bottling in me ever since the last time we had such a talk. I am so happy I said everything out and am pretty darn sure what I have said would be safe with them, with their lips locked. I love you all girls...

Photobucket

Got this picture from Fiona. It's pretty random to say this but I really wanna thank all 8 of you for this 6 years of wonderful friendship. And yes, cheers to the many years to come!

And hey Fiona babe, chin up cuz we really wanna help you in one way or another if that's possible but the only thing I figured out is to give you all my support. All of ours in fact. The least I could possibly do now is to keep you in prayers k! Chin up!

No comments: