Saturday, March 20, 2010

Losing the drive to update this space these days. I must say I have been a little too lazy to do so because removing my tagbox would mean that it's somewhat like a one way communication kinda thing. Not mutual, unlike what you guys used to leave short messages at the bottom right hand side. So like, I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes!

Anyway if you guys must know why I removed the tagbox, it is because I feel like I shouldn't be putting up my cbox without my very own supervision. I thought I'd be away for like half a month in total out of the whole month due to the HK trip/class chalet/ Bangkok trip so yah I thought I'd just give it a rest. And it kinda saves me the trouble to reply sometimes. Lazy like that, you know. I can't help it either :S

I don't really know how I should be feeling right now, really. Because I shouldn't be in Singapore today. By right. Major disappointment. Angst girl.

Past two days were pretty awesome! Thursday was a day spent a cousins' place playing with Dusty their puppy and I got my nails painted! Got sent home by a friend who drives and I realise it's such a joy sending people home and to be sent home. I shall get my driving licence ASAP!

And yesterday, another lazy day out with Fatz.

Hello Dusty my loserboy!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally got my parcel!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: