Sunday, March 7, 2010

Before I can blog about everything else, there is something I got to say cuz I can no longer contain my supercalifragilisticexpialidociously excitement in me and that is, I GOT TO SEE PARAMORE! Cuz my brother took the same plane as them coincidentally! So freaking cooooool yeehaw!
So he's back from Australia and I've got my Australia's edition of havaianas and imma happy kid!

My parents went for a movie date like what young couples would do so I had to stay at home. To sleep of course. Dinner at Thai Express with the girls and went to the airport to send Deanna off to Spain....

Photobucket

I got kinda speechless when a cute little (suspected ADHD) boy touched me, pointed to my laptop and said in chinese, "I want to play with Aunty's toy!!"
Outrageous you think??!
Rushed down to another Terminal to pick my brother up and so, lucky me! That I got to see Paramore!!

Anyhow anywaaay, I know I owe a lot of overdued photos to many and I'll try to upload em soon I promise!

Fishy spa
Photobucket

Photobucket


4th day of CNY at Daryl's
Photobucket

Photobucket



Study date with K
Photobucket





Here are just a fraction of what I took in HK!



Photobucket


I like puffy clouds cuz they look like cotton candies
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Familiar faces, you say?
Photobucket


One of their famous dishes
Photobucket


Found the same old dessert shop!!
Photobucket


This is what you call the ding-ding! They're not buses but more like trams..
Photobucket


Traditional red ding-dings are the prettiest, not the commercialized ones definitely!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Who can get me this glittered Merz? I'd probably love you foreverrrrrr!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mummy looks a lil :S here but she got to take picture with Chow Yun Fatt's handprints at the Avenue of Stars!
Photobucket



Whereas I had a picture taken with Audy Lau's.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Back to the HK airport! :'(
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: