Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I used to say "Those were the days..." when I was at my busiest, most stressful moments in school. Those were the days after my O's and before poly started- that was when I got to enjoy myself to the fullest because I was perhaps one of the happiest and carefree girl in the world. Now I dare say I am living such a lifestyle again.

I did practically nothing today. Got out of bed at my own sweet time, lazed around watching Chuck the whole time (Thank you Raj for lending me your hard disk!), drinking cups of mango juice with nata de coco and apple juice with aloe vera bits, had a little nutella, dinnertime, and back to my bed. I think it's just awesome.

Hmm I just wish I can really make use of this holiday or whatever that's left to rest. Today was nothing but plain awesome. Need more rest like that!

No comments: