Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm back!! Hong Kong for the second time, this time with Mummy, was awesome! The last time I went there with my family we couldn't shop much cuz Dad and Ken were complaining they wasted hours waiting for us so we didn't dare enter most of the shops and explore. Hating the weather here right now! The weather there is so much better like probably 20-25 degrees celsius. Shopping was awesome, Zara was mad cheap and so for the record breaker, we went into every outlet they had in Hong Kong!

I had my fun but they pain was such a torture. My back and even my knee injury which I dislocated it 4 years ago....all that pain resurfaced and walking was quite a chore. Got to practice a lil bit of my Cantonese which I have yet to master, took every mean of transport like the trains, railways, small public buses, normal buses, air buses, ding-dings. Pardon me for all that jargons, the pictures will do the talking BUT I have to settle down first! It's been less than 24 hours since I got home and I've got so many stuff to unpack.

Can't wait for Ken's arrival tomorrow! Arrival means I've got new havaianas from Australia and that is awesome!

No comments: