Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A letter from Uncle Raymond to Dad...



Photobucket


THIS is why we cousins decided to go to town together for some....comfort shopping? Super disappointed but owelloz I guess it's for our own safety aye? I do sound like a mountain tortoise but I haven't been to Bangkok before although it's like one of the nearest countries we can get to apart from Malaysia! Hmm maybe I should think it that way, that I don't have to bear the discomfort and excruciating pain in my ear from due to the air pressure from all that taking offs and landings. Until now I'm still baffled why am I the only one with such a problem. It's like when people are happily enjoying the panoramic view from the skies I scream and get crazy. I throw tantrums. I need lollipops to suck to reduce the huge amounts of pressure. Perhaps my cousins and aunt didn't have to face that side of me.....am I right to say that? :)

Hm spent quite a bomb today. Not to forget the amount of money I spent two days ago when I got my dad his birthday gift. Had to replenish the jar of macadamia nuts so I bought some. Soup spoon and Cold Rock ice cream. Plus all that shopping. Urgh ha ha but it did made us happy like larks!

K at least I had quite a time today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: