Saturday, March 13, 2010

I don't know where to start from, but it was definitely an eventful week!

Apart from the class chalet, I met up with my god grandparents on Monday and Venus & her sister Amanda on Thursday and Friday. Thursday to be honest was quite boring so we made impromptu plans to go out to the pet stores. And Friday? Swimming date with Amelia my Public Speaking classmate. Epic fail lor seriously! Swam 2 laps, talked a whole lot of stuff and it had to have a downpour. And a day out to the pet farm but we brought Sunny out this time too!

Really a little annoyed with the sales person over there.

"So you're 13 this year?"
"No, 18!"
"Let me check if your friend's dog has any rashes"
-goes on checking for a while-
"We're here to buy food actually. He's allergic to poultry like chicken and cheese...."

"I feel like I'm talking to a chipmunk. Are you sure you are 17 this year?"
"NO, 18!"

And I stomped off. Probably the weather made my mood so much worse because it was warm and humid. Not only was the sun glaring at us, but the pavements emitted out so much heat after much conduction from the sun.

Today we celebrated Dad's birthday in advance and we had Thai cuisine. Treat's on Mom and I totally have no idea what to get for Dad this year! :(


Class chalet
Photobucket


Birthday boy!
Photobucket



Jo's camera is so cool!
Photobucket



Jolene
Photobucket



Bris
Photobucket



Lunch at Pizza Hut after a short swim!
Photobucket



Photobucket




Check out that hot pair of legs at the background! They're Amanda's hehe!
Photobucket


Sunny's so cute here with Venus!
Photobucket


No comments: