Thursday, March 25, 2010

I get easily tired these days and God knows why :(

My rashes were so baaad today. Rashes because I am allergy to something unknown :( The heat made it worse so it was like POOF and both my legs had red dots all over! Damnnn gross, and it itched so much, probably ten times worse than chickenpox. Not good at all.

Anyhow, Ikea today. Did I mention I finally settled my craving for meatballs after say, 3 months? Not to mention that I stay only a couple of stops away from Ikea. What contradiction right, I could have took a 5 minute bus ride all these while. I'm lazy like that!

Went to see a doctor for my rash and asked Deanna to accompany me just so that I have a shoulder to lean/cry on when the doctor gives me a jab but oh thank God seriously I have a phobia of needles since I was 8. That day when I was 8, that doctor jabbed my ass and the needle broke right in there because my muscles were too tensed, you see. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Haaaaa I finally got the guts to tell everyone about it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: