Monday, March 8, 2010

Home really hasn't been home to me for the past week or so. Not that anything bad has happened, but more like I'm hardly at home. They say home is a place for rest and indirectly speaking, I can say that I don't have much rest. That's what the holidays are for right? To play and to rest but the latter definitely comes first. Already very worn out when it's barely the start of the school holidays!

Out of town for the first week of holiday so there goes the first week of my holiday. Just look at how time flies when you're enjoying yourself right! To be exact I'm left with a couple of weeks to enjoy. Six weeks, to be precise. Pretty darn sure it'd be over in no time.

Had a really fine Cantonese lunch this afternoon with god grandpop and god grandma. Together with my dad of course and it costed quite a bomb, really. Luckily I wasn't the one paying or else half of my month's allowance would be wiped out!

So I'll be away for the next three days or so cuz of my class chalet! Don't really know what to expect but I'm sure it'd be hella fun. Can't wait to enjoy the company of my homies and two nights of barbecue!

These days I'm pretty disturbed with all that scandalous dramas. I'm not surprised if Tiger Woods or even Bill Clinton got into an extramarital affair because afterall, generally speaking, they're from the west. Really, not at all surprising, unlike Asians who tend to be more conservative with thoughts and actions. Didn't really expect someone with such a high profile in our little red dot to commit something like that knowing that our country is darn small and chances of bumping into each other is so high.

Umm, what do you say? I feel sad for my friend.

No comments: