Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy day! Yes today is a happy day worth living for! Could have been better if I had more sleep and stop wanting to puke all the time...! Today's somewhat like a mini reunion for me and my friends but we're in small groups. Public Speaking. Awesome! specially when I have one psychotic loving classmate whose name is Amelia....!! Hehehehe

And on top of that, if you were wondering what the hell was that reunion all about, I kept bumping into old friends today. ALL MY VB KAKIS even my primary school juniors, teammates and the ones at the beach. Bumping into the first two groups of people were unplanned except for the third! Tutorial had to be a time for project consultation so we were all dismissed after half an hour! Found my friend and talked about everything under the sun. Made us all so excited! Can't wait for the 7th!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: