Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today, well technically yesterdaaay..... everything was awesome until I sat for my accounting paper from 7 to 8 in the evening. Everyone else was complaining how blardy tough the paper was but nevertheless! All's over and done! (So much for revision, really)

Today I went to meet my new friend and I made another new friend who already knows my friends. The world very small lor and then when I told my friend how much I'm looking forward to learn how to drive, the person's jaw dropped and he went 'You're not even 18?!'

I think 18 is old :( The thrill of turining 18 is only being able to do thing legally but apart from that, there isn't anything to look forward to :(

I saw too many familiar faces. Too many. But I spotted the referee chairman who was there to referee and I think I got a higher chance of doing scoring for the YOG!! Omg can't wait! :D Can't wait to see my gay thai boy Anawat play! That is if he's still 18 and under hahaha.

No comments: