Saturday, January 16, 2010

Out of the 24 hours today, I reckon I am gonna in bed for 21 hours, since it's not the end of the day yet! I feel so sick right now. I really thought my fever subsided before I slept last night but the next thing I got up I took my temperature, it shot up to 39.3 degrees. Then it kept increasing till nearly 40 degrees. You know that sucks! I haven't been eating well for the past few days cuz I felt like throwing up so I depended mostly on gruel. Today was no exception, but I forced myself to eat cuz I really needed to!

Mom and Dad refused to let me get out of my bed except when I went to take a shower. They fed me, sponged me, looked after me. When they left, Venus came over to do our Public Speaking quiz, which wasn't efficient at all cuz my head hurts so much I couldn't concentrate. So Venus had to leave without a choice cuz I felt so horrible :(

I'm the coordinator for my batch for the SHSS alumni get together for the past week and today, I can't make it. That sucks too :'( Being the one taking up so much effort trying to get responses from each and everyone of them, I didn't turn up in the end.

Well, Thank God I didn't have to be admitted to the hospital cuz I am so afraid of jabs. The thought of the needle having to pierce through my flesh really make my eyes water. Should I be going to the hospital/clinic AGAIN tomorrow, and if I were to get a jab, I'll ask them to knock me out with anesthetic first before doing anything that hurts me!

No comments: