Monday, January 11, 2010

To those who will be collecting their GCE O level results in about 11 hours' time... This post was written last year while waiting to go to school for my results! I wish everyone all the best, especially to Ken and my cousin Ghee!


"It's 10 minutes past 11 in the morning and every second counts. Anxious hearts minds and souls start texting each other for the best. Yeah it is a big thing. It's like once you get your results it'd be the end of carefree days so we go around hunting for schools and making enquries as a new chapter of our lives unfolds for the better unlike going out or shaking our legs at home thinking what's next. In other words this is a big thing because it paves our future where some of us reach our goals, change our path or even a nasty U turn. As grave as it seems to be..we have to accept the fact that in less than an hour we'll be out there having our lunch with friends, time flies and it'd be 2pm. Nobody's really looking forward to this it's like we have to mug all over again and it's taxing. Fast paced stressful lives meeting deadlines for projects and good grades for tests.

Is no easy feat.

After I took some time to reflect when I woke up, I realize that I don't have a reason to worry because the results are fixed. Like you'll get better grades if you worry any further. God has plans for me already and my life is worthless without God so He'll take the wheel and lead me to the righteous right path or whatever He thinks it's best for me.

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'ma let it go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

So to all O level students, I am just as anxious as you are. I wish you all the bestest best and may you enjoy sweet success like never before."


No comments: