Thursday, January 21, 2010

So I guess there is something stirring at my tagboard.

I really, have no intentions of badmouthing TPVB. As a spectator I stand on neutral ground and I did not curse/swear for the team to lose. I mean, if you win, congrats and if you lose, I'm not saying anything. Same goes to the other teams as well. I really heard about the postpone of the match and if I got it wrong, my bad.

But trust me, I'm not feeling sour because I'm not in it or neither am I doing so because I dislike the team. I am totally, perfectly fine with the team in any case. I am on neutral ground, I really am. I quit, not because of the people, BUT because of the past. What has so and so done to me. I know tertiary's vb team will definitely be of higher standard. But why, in the first place, was I even asked to apply and only to reject just because I only play a certain position? Then why not I just go and play in A div, which would PROBABLY be less challenging than tertiary's? Even if I were to go back there now, can the so and so rewind back to Jan 2009 and let me study in a JC?

I hope this little explanation would give you some idea why I quit. And I would like to focus on my studies too.

I really hope the team will understand that I do not have any intentions of badmouthing the team. And I know this is a public domain and I should watch my words. And in any case, to keep it to myself, right?

In any case if I did say anything unbiased or bad towards the team, I apologize.

No comments: