Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm relieved. Relieved that my brother did considerably well for his O levels. Though he did not study much (I sunpa he was dota-ing 24/7 and late nights out till wee hours in the morning), he beat me hands down. Hands. Down. Think he could have done better if he studied! But nevertheless I'm quite proud of him!

School....is such a bore, really. Apart from that I was anxiously waiting and waiting while doing my Public Speaking project with Amelia (we must take pictures!!) after school at 6 then I went off disappointed at 8 BUT Deanna made my evening better by accompanying me to watch a match but the sports hall was too packed, especially the guy's court. And I don't wanna see people I don't wish to see. So then! Macs for dinner. I've been wanting to throw up for the whole of today but thank God I managed to eat some food for dinner.

I feel so exhausted now and I wanna watch tomorrow's match too...

No comments: