Monday, January 4, 2010

O.M.G I am damn annoyed. I am annoyed BECAUSE the whole world is asking why am I not playing volleyball anymore. I kinda expected people to ask me when IVP starts. I thought my fellow volleyball friends from unis polys jc and ite would stop asking me after I told them BUT NO. Everyone else is asking me the same thing and for Christ's sake I'm damn tired of repeating myself okay I have my reasons I really do. The moment I type everything out here I bet TP is gonna sue me or something but I'm damn pissed with TP FULLSTOP NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU GOTTA KNOW. Even my previous 2 coaches also told me to stop and only continue playing when I'm in the University.

My back. People always ask why I stopped playing but in fact I have never stopped playing volleyball. When asked why I stopped playing I would say my back isn't treating me too well and physiotherapy don't work. This is only a small part why I "stopped" playing volleyball, hardcore. If I really love playing volleyball, nothing will stop me and I haven't stopped playing. But deep within it isn't really the case although my back is really giving me hell lots of problem.

And IF you must know I'm really considering joining a volleyball team outside ok. Yah I was approached by someone in school today not really in school but idk how the heck the person contacted me during accounting lecture. But then again I really have to consider like really really thoroughly because I myself don't have time to go out with friends sometimes or even spend some time alone. Sometimes me-time is really important for me to reflect and change for the better and I don't even have that little bit of me-time for myself, let alone some outside volleyball team whereby I have to train my Wednesdays and Fridays evening at Houngang Sports Hall.

Here I am sick. Coughing out phlegm so thick which disgust me so much, my head spinning so badly and my empty stomach refuse to accept any form of food. I feel so terrible right now and I don't have a bloody choice but to do my work until some few others came asking me the same old thing... And then the next thing I know I kinda exploded? And I found myself here typing all these.

I really wanna go watch the match at the sports hall to support my friends but I refuse to see that certain someone. Make it two. Or maybe three. Or make it..... K I don't wanna say it here. This evening I'm with team SIM. NUS on Wednesday.

I'm so angry I can't go back to do my work.

No comments: