Saturday, January 2, 2010

Second January. Second day of the new year. Whatever happened earlier today could really spoil the second day of my new year... Totally okay! I try to tell myself that tolerance is a virtue. But then again I have a limit to everything. A limit to my patience, a limit to my tolerance level, a limit to my emotional stability and a limit to whatever you can think of.

So yah anyway! Towards the end of the project, Ivan Ckay and I skyped with Selena and Lian which was really fun! Not to forget Daryl too!!

And then Deanna saves the day! I accompanied Deanna for her impromptu decision to have her haircut and she chopped off seven inches of her hair. So proud of Deanna!!! And then she accompanied me for my impromptu french manicure hahaha I really wanted one since before Christmas but now that my cash is running low after Christmas because of the gifts I got and I was hesitating! But I didn't regret one bit so I guess it's alright!

Just today alone we've heard two to three people saying that we're twins or sisters so we decided to do a resemblance test!

I still think that we're worlds apart leh!! I'm rounder, taller, bigger, fatter....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: