Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today was great!! Really!

School was as usual and it kinda sucked a little because I kept seeing doubles...which isn't very good for me because I get groggy :(

Rushed home to take a 20 minutes nap and left for Simpang to meet mah homies Jolene Pris Nat Fik Fahmi Moses Knp Jiajun Jovy Alfi. Happy 18th Fahmi! We all had a mini gathering and headed to Ice Cream Chefs after that! Yum!

My evening couldn't be any better!

Pris and I are really crazy right now. We have our own fan clubs on facebook!

Shall not blog any further because it's 2 in the morning and I have yet to do my accounting tutorial! Cya honeypies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: