Friday, January 1, 2010

So err we're officially done with 2009. I kinda like 2009 actually and it could have been better actually without a few people screwing my life. But at least I know many love me!! And at least I know that I've impacted people's life by just making them smile when I look stupid or say a joke unknowingly without laughing. I do appreciate all the new year wishes through text messages, MSN and to some of those, thank you, for actually calling to wish me a happy and blessed new year personally :)

So this new year was spent sleeping for almost the whole day. Apart from that I go out for New Year's lunch and dinner, hear mahjong tiles slamming against each other cuz daddy's kakis are here to play, read my book and sleep. Wouldn't say it's a boring way to start off the new year. I call it a luxury because I get to spend some me-time sleeping and reading. I like it that way. But a little part of me makes me feel guilty for not touching on my tutorials knowing that I did mediocrely average for my mid sems and I still feel the need to pull up my socks. Knowing that I have so many hours in hand and yet not doing my assignments.... that kinda made me feel really bad about it.

2010. Here comes 2010. Or rather, it is here already. Frankly speaking I'm not really looking forward to this year because I'm already very tired but for family and friends' sake I definitely would. I hate growing up. Whatever happened to 'I wanna grow up and work soon' mentality back then when I was a little kid!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: