Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love me or hate me is still an obsession. Love me or hate me, THAT, is the question. If you love me then, Thank You. If you hate me then.......(Sure you want me to type that out? Or else I'll be breaking my new year's resolution again lol)

Yup I think I already broke one of my new year resolutions. No prize for guessing what new year's resolution I broke but when one hits the roof, everything just comes out naturally. Thank God for a good bunch of classmates. LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! Like I can get darn peeved late in the middle of the night and then 10 minutes later I kept laughing at the screen. I figured out that I shouldn't be peeved at people who makes like difficult for me anymore. So much for all that big talk and nothing is done in the end until one really pushes someone only then he or she is willing to work reluctantly with a stinky attitude. Anyway I reckon I'm gonna have to break that only new year's resolution again and again until project deadline is due. But I don't want to. I figured I should not get angry with people who do not appreciate my efforts to step up as a leader although I am not someone with authority to give instructions. Because there isn't a leader to begin with? Now I'm just utterly disappointed.

Tomorrow I can take a break from all that pretty screwed up projects. Maybe it isn't the project afterall. Tomorrow I'll see myself sitting through 4 hours of tutorials and 2 hours of lecture and then off to meet mah homies for dinner at Simpang! How nize... just to have a little more laughter to see people that makes me happy to see my buds doing great.

K it's back to making love. With the books. Today is the last day of Christmas and I shall not get peeved with the slighest stuff. Probably it's just gonna be the time of the month and I am sick! Merry12th day of Christmas all!! Can't wait for next Christmas!

Photobucket



No comments: