Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today couldn't be any better!! I realise my mood is pretty on and off like say yesterday I was fuming then today I'm feeling all ice cream and sunshine...! I thought I'd be quite grumpy today because I thought I didn't have enough sleep to pull me through the day but I wasn't, although I was damn tired and I slept whenever possible. Even during the sermon, in the car, at the party (if you count sleeping with my eyes open lol) yah I think EVERYWHERE.

After church, my family and I went to Vivo to pick up something then to Dempsey Hill for Junya's early first birthday celebration! He's as cute as usual clad in jeans and a short sleeve collar top like what a man would wear to work but he changed out after that :(

Lunch was great. Ambience was awesome. I saw a Caucasian couple who also attended the party and I thought the guy resembled a little bit of Brad Pitt and the lady, Leighton Meester!! A lot of people were invited. They were not only us but also relatives from my uncle's side which makes him a proud granduncle! And also the maternal and paternal sides of cousin in law. Granny was all smiles today because she is so happy her great grand son turns one...

Enough said! I'll show you pictures of the little star's party today! More pictures up on facebook and the video too is uploaded on facebook!

Photobucket

Birthday cake!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spotted: A pregnant cousin
Photobucket

"HUH?! You mean it's my party?!?!"
Photobucket

"My party's over and now it's time to go home with my new car!"
Photobucket

Pretty mommy feeding handsome baby
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Wait, stop, you're speeding! I wanna give you a summon."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: