Friday, January 29, 2010

I have not been to this space for a while ever since my laptop crashed more than a week ago. And I have no idea what is actually happening. Now using a laggy old desktop as ancient as greek, I decide to make this very clear. Now that I don't even get to see my own blog, let alone my tagboard, and for the sake of my concerned friends who actually ask me if I am alright (which I really have no idea what's happening), I have decided to remove my tagboard for the time being till the day I get back my laptop which will be in 3 weeks' time. 3 weeks time, I'll be back @ blogger.com! Not gonna depend on other laptop/desktop to blog simply cuz I don't wanna be too dependent especially the next few weeks are gonna be heavy duty weeks preparing for the main examinations!

It is obvious that people still don't actually get my point that this involves 3 people right from the start.
Well if you don't get it, I feel you. I really do.

Now all that has been said, has been said. Meanwhile I'll be using my iTouch to update my livejournal. Yes on a daily basis. Still very much unfamiliar with the new application I just downloaded from iTunes so I'm gonna have to play around with it for the next 3 weeks or so! So catch me at my livejournal! And those of you who knows my livejournal, lucky ducky, you!

So....Till then! ;)
3 weeks' time.
3 is jinxed.

No comments: