Wednesday, January 20, 2010

K I think I don't really have a say about the whole IVP thing but the organiser sucks. LIKE REALLY! Postpone match cos players cannot make it still nevermind but they don't even bother informing the other teams that the match is actually postponed until at the very last minute. Today's 3rd/4th placing was at 8.15 but it got pushed forward till 6.45 and the worse part is the players are not even here yet!

Everybody sigh...

Anyway people could tell that today my mood was picking up for the better. No harm feeling chirpier to make my day better, right! But it all died down after a while because I'm still sick and my energy is easily drained so yup I didn't get to watch the match today.
I'm feeling like this right now. I feel like I can spit out shots of non-stop fiery comments to the organisers right now.



Photobucket

No comments: