Friday, January 8, 2010

Omgz today I got up at 7.30 and wanted to leave home for the 9am lecture at 8.30 but I was so tired I decided to sleep. Tutorial started at 11 and to my horror, I woke up at 11! Darn crazy I tell you! Thank God I live near school and I managed to reach at 11.15!

Got back Stats results and I'm not satisfied at all because of all the uncalled for careless mistakes! Mistakes like....pressing the figures wrongly on the calculator (-.-), forgetting to write units, wrote 4 decimal place instead of 3 and omg the list could just go on.

Was supposed to study with Jas today but it was cancelled in the end so Kerensa and I headed to Ehub's fish & co express, bumped into people I always see @ the beach, popped by K's new house and met her parents... Love her new home! Did I mention I'm still very much in love with Prissy's cosy home too? Love the bar at the corner of the living room!

Today..... I happened to wear the same outfit as Mel!! Such a coincidence hor!! Almost wanted to wear my black skirt too but I was late and settled for this one. We didn't plan this okay!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And some pictures from last night's BBQ!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: