Thursday, January 14, 2010

When the sick meets the sick, we get more sick (not in the mind!)! Yup that's Jasmin and I, but we couldn't really care less about her flu bug and my nauseous, coughing and sore throat state. Right after school today I was fantasizing about having Subway for lunch though I felt like throwing up but everyone wanted lunch in school so I went home to sleep for about an hour? Jas called me when I was sleeping and she wanted Subway too! Flew right over there to eat!

It was like a super impromptu decision to meet up, and watching Sherlock Holmes at GV was an even more impromptu one because we had nowhere else to walk. Apart from that we went around buying mini stuff like earrings, nail polishes.... Omg I can't feel any happier! Thank you Jas for the awesome evening and let's all meet up soon with Jol and co!

I feel slightly relieved right now cuz two of my projects are completed and tomorrow's the project submission. Stats tutorial done. Three more projects, a month and a half more to the end of Year 1! Holaaa~

Photobucket

No comments: