Sunday, January 10, 2010

This weekend was well spent sleeping my assssss off. Though it may sound way too unproductive, sleeping makes me way livelier and haaaappy. A happy Grace = less bitching and less bitchy stares. I really don't understand why everyone says I look like one ultimate b!tch when I stone....

Whatever happened to all my weekend study plans! I'm feeling so so guilty now because I've been wanting to read up on my accounting theory. Sucks balls seriously, accounting should NOT and should never ever be tested on theory because the whole chunk of formats are already killing me though I have an accounting background back in secondary school.

Today was church, G2000 for formal wear (sucks I tell you, they don't have my size so I had to settle for a bigger skirt), catnap and puppy hunting! I really hope Dad brings us to the pet farm for a reason...because looking at puppies could just kill me because I feel so helpless. Can't bring my Westie home :'( I asked Dad to get the pup first and I promised him I'll give him every single cent I get from the red packets during next month's CNY but.....

No comments: