Saturday, February 7, 2009

B for Blair, B for....Bitch?
I was finally free early this morning at 2 when all the msn conversations ended cuz I was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously annoyed by the nudges and stuff so i logged out and decided to watch my gossip girl episode 17. Finally. I was so happy that I had the time to watch but I fell asleep halfway :(
So anyway I am so bored today at home cuz I promise mom and dad I won't leave home today. Like I said in my previous post I wanted to tone down on my activities but instead of reading a book I was snoozing on my bed. The whole day. After catching my episode 17 (Finally!!), I wikied supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and to my surprise, it isn't the longest word. The longest word is: Methionylthreonylthreonyl...isoleucine which consists of 189,819 letters which means a chemical name of the largest known protein. I think boredom got the better of me which resulted me in doing stupid stuff. HEY I WAS SUPPOSED TO SKATE TODAY OKAY if not for my promise.
Yup in fact Venus was supposed to come over to my place to skate and then watch a movie together but...
Just for today. Just for today.
My relatives are at my place now playing mahjong with my dad. It's so noisy. Plus the construction of the UWCSEA makes me even more annoyed. And I heard the UWCSEA's infant and elementary school blocks are going to be built at my area whereas the intermediate school, high school are gonna be built slightly further down. So that means we'll be hearing more babies and infants crying in the future? No hot guys then HAHA I'm kidding.
I shall do something productive. Cya.
BY THE WAY I'VE APPLIED FOR RELIEF TEACHING AND IT'S BEEN APPROVED HAHA I'M GONNA BE A RELIEF TEACHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All hail Ms Woo. C'mon!




No comments: