Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today marks the end of February. Me is so happy cuz...

OMG PLEASE LET ME SHARE THIS GOOD PIECE OF NEW K! I went for the medical checkup at Raffles medical centre at Changi Airport with Venus, took 45 mins to pee and cheated cuz there wasn't enough pee (please ask me personally if you wanna know k) I tried to gulped down a bottle of 500ml but my pee still refused to come out so I was so peeved after 45 minutes and cheated.
They took my height and weight and I GREW TALLER PLEASE ME HAPPY FOR ME YAY I've finally hit the 1.6metre mark. I was 1.56 last year, then 1.57, then 1.58 just two months ago... then 1.60! Okay if I were to grow till 1.59 I wouldn't be that happy la cuz 1.6m is something more... significant right?

I met the girls at Botanical Garden today to have a mini picnic plus a great chat. Then caught he's just not that into you back @ Tampines at 7pm. The show was awesome!
I have so many pictures to upload and some pictures are with the rest of the girls so I don't want to post the pics until I get hold of them. God bless me please I have to wake up at 5.15am. Wish me luck, c'mon?

From a 1.58m

.
.
.
.
.
.

Now standing at 1.6m. AWESOME I shall learn to eat more cheese.

No comments: