Thursday, February 26, 2009

HI omg today sucked. I really hate the rain (especially the thunders). I should probably come clean. I'm scared of thunders but who really cares when I have good company to hang out with.

At first, we (Huixin, Fish, Shanice, Venus and I) were supposed to go back to school for training and it rained so we (V & I) were stucked at the interchange. Walked aimlessly for like 2 hours before going back to Venus' place instead of going back to school cuz we thought going back for training at 5pm was totally useless. And then I went home.

Oh my I hope for a better day tomorrow.

Oh yes when we walked back to Venus' place we saw a number of worms on the floor. Then came another one and I shouted : AH VENUS, WORM WORM!
She screams and scratched me...















No comments: