Monday, February 23, 2009

HAHAHAHA JASMIN NGGGGG!!
WALAO I TELL YOU WE WERE SO FUNNY TODAY.

Meeting time at 12.15pm then postponed to 12.30 and then we met at 1pm. Bought movie tickets for the 3.10pm Pink Panther 2 show then went to have lunch + shopping at wisma. We were shopping so happily and I wanted to tell Jas to proceed to the next shop when I happened to took a glance at my watch. 3.05pm. Then, in the shop, I shouted:
AH SHIT! JAS JAS OUR MOVIEEEEEE!
We totally forgotten about the movie and had to run from Wisma to Cathay which kinda sucked. People stared at us like morons while we shouted and ran as if we stole something and someone was after us. Pink Panther show started so we missed the first portion of the movie but it was damn hilarious. I don't mind watching it again really!
Covered Far East before we took 14e back to 85 to meet the rest. Jovy Emma Jul Junchong and Simon and we had a great dinner. While queuing for some noodles, someone shouted my name and i turned around instantly, and was shocked to see Mr Kwok! Omg he didn't dare to call me at first cuz he couldn't recognise me. That's because I dyed my hair and I'm so tan right now :( Sigh. The smoke killed my appetite and I hardly touched the sambal stingray and only ate a stick of satay other than the noodles. While having dinner, mummy called to say Ken is in the hospital and I was shocked. He almost broke his leg so I went home.

P.P.S. Jas has a fetish for the Singapore Flyer!! :O

It was raining so heavily that we had to buy an umbrella...




streets were empty :(
bored under the umbrella

























s

i




No comments: