Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today was the battle against the Ah Peks (old men) and the Young Energetic Team.

Training back at school was alright. We (yang fish and I) trained the secondary 1 girls with some others and it was pretty fun cuz I talked to them. I'm quite amazed at myself for knowing how to communicate with someone probably 4 years younger. Although there isn't much of an age gap, I feel that being 17 and 13 is so much different. Imagine the 13 year old Grace, and then think about how I am now.

After their training and while my friend Kia Yuan took his dinner, we the crazy girls including Eileen who is 6 years our senior ran outside the school compound all in the name of fun. But after that we played the matches with super wobbly legs :( I was in the Ah Pek's team for the first match against the C boys and then for the second match I was in the young people's team against the Ah Peks. My team was a mixed team of guys and girls and it was pretty cool even though we're like 5 to 6 years apart or maybe 9!! I had many bad falls and the last picture I've uploaded is 10 times worse than what you're seeing here cuz it's a humpy bump. It's blue, black, purple and red plus it has beautiful contours! Gosh what am I talking about. This is what I get when I am lazy to put on on kneepads.

Today, earlier this morning I was talking or rather, texting my friend till nearly 5am. My sleep was disrupted by a phone call at 9.30am (mind you!) and I was DAMN ANNOYED. I sat on my bed looking and feeling dazed then I came to realise that my room is SUPER MESSY. I want a room makeover. Someday I'll call my friends to come to my room to have some fun, splash some paint and make sure my room walls look like some abstract art masterpiece. I want to clear that super big collection of junk in my room but I just don't know where to start with! And that's super demoralising. Seriously, how's that. I need people to help me help help help.
Plus I just cracked my brains on further trigonometry proving of identities cuz dear brother Ken needs help. Again, I'm pretty amazed at myself for recapping things that should be rightfully thrown away (kidding!). Am amazed that after donkey months I still can solve Amath questions like a breeze.

Seeee look at my whiteboard, this was before my O's and it's still there! :O I need a room makeover please!
My bagful of bags

Books and more books. My house is so full of books. Such an intellectual home. So much so that even the toilet has books okay! But why am I not an intellectual person?! :(
Notice board. The vb nerds of 2003/ 04


Even my first world map is still left dangling there. It's been there for 7 years. Not too long...right?

Can't you see those amazing contours on my knee!

No comments: