Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's 2.10 am and I'm only starting to upload the first five pictures. So yesterday Jas and I went to ntuc to scout for some baking stuff and we baked cookies which look fantastically nice. The cookies were all fine except that it's a tad too hard and dry for the first batch. Second and the third batches came out pretty well too so all in all we are happy girls cuz we make great cookies.

I felt like a dead fish when I woke up yesterday. Someone texted me at 10am and disrupted my sleep! And when I tried to move to get my phone, it just hurts so much. I'm aching all over and an having a really horrible sunburn :( Talking about that, it was really thrilling to sneak into a bar last night. No lah I didn't drink but I went there to bathe. My friends went: Eh grace, you're not supposed to enter you know! Must be aged 18 and above then you can enter!
I went o.O a bar!

Kkk I shall not sidetrack. After baking, we were both exhausted but we were planning for something so yup...
I am so tired, and it's past 3am already!















I look tan either way





Jas: 'You never pay electricity bill ah!'
HAHAHA so happen that the filter is spoilt therefore very little water came out.








p




h




No comments: