Saturday, February 21, 2009

I cannot comprehend, how can one stay at home just for a day trying to find something to do and get bored again after a while.
Even till today...
I finally spent one whole Saturday at home doing nothing. Except for having a video call conversation with dearest cousin fats woo till probably 2 and then a phone call which lasted till 3am. I woke up at noon and had my lunch. At 5pm, I found myself sleeping on my parents' bed. Dad drove us to East Coast Park to have dinner with granny.
Oh man, not that I'm complaining or whatsoever but I feel that my weekends are gone just like that- doing nothing.
I cross my fingers and hope that the next weekend will be a fulfilling one. Hell yes it will be a great one cuz I know what's happening next weekend!
I pray I pray I pray that the confirmation email will be sent to me asap and the results will be a pleasing one :D

No comments: