Monday, February 16, 2009

Omg it's freaking 1am and I just reached home!

Today...
I went to church with my parents and left halfway while my parents were there listening to the pastor. Boring day, I had to travel to Harbourfront all alone :( and then meet the rest there cuz none of them stay in the east. NONE!
Played played played played but no training haha I think I suck cuz I was so tired today and I couldn't think. I saw Mr Ho, the assistant coach of shss vb boys team playing beach volleyball and I was stunned if not for Bernard who told me that was Mr Ho. And yup, Bernard was the only shss guy there so while the guys played 2v2, I accompanied Bernard to soak himself in seawater and had a little chat.
Left Sentosa at 9.30pm and then followed the guys to Bugis for a fufilling steamboat. Started dinner at 10.20pm I swear they ate so so so so so much! Haha. Sven the German was so funny. Someone asked him if he wanted fish paste into the steamboat and he went: EEW YUCK FISH GLUE!
Dinner ended past midnight and I had to flag a cab home.

WALAO but the taxi driver cheat my money. He asked me which route he wanted me to take and I said I wanted to shortest way home. The fare came up to about 25 bucks for real okay! Bloodsucker!

Now, I am so darn red, soles filled with blisters and abrasions. And omg, I have a BLACK blister in the middle of my sole. How scary is that! And I'm really tired and all drained out. Help help help.



Bernard!




Chun Kiat and Cheng Yao
Sven and I




Shengli, me, Chun Kiat and Cheng Yao
yay shengli decided to make me happy by letting me tip toe while he half squat!











colour, check.
blisters
black blister

No comments: