Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WALAO I didn't SP was THAT strict. Jas was showing me this website which has so many gazillion rules. No sleeveless tops allowed. No slippers allowed. No abnormal hair colour allowed. No.. aiyah so many rules.
OR ELSE THEY'LL BE FINED 50 BUCKS.
But seriously I find it damn stupid cuz poly students get to enjoy 20% off from NUM so wearing havaianas will be so comfy. But what the hell, aren't poly students supposed to dress up to whatever they like to express themselves or something. I mean, that's the whole idea of getting to a poly- to wear clothes to your preference.

Today I woke up at 11 and met Shi at KFC for lunch. Then we went back to school the play ball. Singyee joined later and then while both of them went to the school gym, I had to train the sec 1s. They are fun bunch lah, but very rowdy. But they said I looked like a primary 4 so they treated me like a friend instead of a senior which I was totally fine with it. But the worst part was that I had to shout like mad. Imagine those people that know me saw me shouting and shouting. It was pretty embarrassing also. My throat hurts really badly now :(
I forgot to wear my back brace so my back hurts really badly so as soon as I came home I put on my back brace.

Sigh I'm waiting for time to pass till it's 10pm and then...
I CAN GO TO DEANNA'S PLACE and probably not coming back until 2.
Cya

Pictures from yesterday








No comments: