Thursday, February 5, 2009

We all (my friend Kia Yuan and Venus) went to the Nike warehouse sale @ expo so I went along. Then came Xinyu, Yanglin and Meishan and I bet my friend Kia Yuan was so happy cuz he didn't expect us to accompany him there. Awwww.

Had Munchy donuts for lunch and then Venus and I headed to Bugis to take a walk. And then Titus joined along later. Omg and I went back to school at 6pm (!!!), I got to realize nobody could go to SPANS @ Toa Payoh for friendly matches at volleyball :( Sigh sigh sigh I had to carry my back brace shoebag with shoes and kneepad plus towel, jersey and shorts, waterbottle for nothing and I was carrying the weight from like 11 to 6 which makes it 7 hours. Kkkk on the brighter side, maybe God wanted me to rest my back cuz it hurts really badly.
And then when I was at the side gate of my house, I bumped into one of my typical aunty neighbour:

Aunty: Eh girl ah! So which school are you going to?
Me: Hi Aunty! (smiles) Temasek Poly
Aunty: (mistooks it for jc) not bad what! Temesek JC not bad what!
Me: No lah, poly. So which school is your son going?
Aunty: V.J.C (she made every word sounded so ever crystal clear VEEE JAY CEEEE)
Me: Wah smart ah! (looks down at the floor. Walao, sian!)
Aunty: You go Temasek JC not bad what! My son, aiyah, 6 points only lah. No big deal. Then after deducting from CCA and higher chinese, 2 points only lah. Temasek was his 3rd of 4th choice leh.
Me: (WALAO I WANT TO SLAP YOUR FACE) TEMASEK POLY NOT JC, AUNTY!

Big deal. My childhood friend got 1 point and he's upset cuz his school is full of zero pointers.

I mean if the aunty was just curious and asked which school am I posted to, I would have gladly said it but she talked to me and I couldn't help asking how did my primary school friend did. And then when I asked and she said VJC, I would be happy for my friend. But I NEVER ASK HOW MANY POINTS HE GET WHAT why tell me he got 6-4 = 2 points!! I'm not taking it too personally or not feeling insulted in any way but hello?!
That's something I hate about staying in my neighbourhood. Too many smarty pants you geddit?

Sigh put aside that. I went to the receptionist at the salon to enquire how much is it for me to colour and hilight my hair. I intend to cut my hair till slightly below my collar bone and then colour and hilight it. GUESS HOW MUCH?

250 bucks.

Mummy tells me she's very sad for my hair because my hair is super black so I'll be spoiling my virgin hair if I colour and hilight it. Sigh. On a lighter note, I'm going to have my haircut with my cousin Ghee Woo! Haircut! You guys must be so surprise I'm so happy for a haircut this time cuz normally I'll whine to my classmates each time I go to the salon and then after my haircut and when I get back to school, I would complain to the people around me that I snipped off 3 inches and that my heart shatters. And what's more I'll be snipping off like how many inches? I can probably do a good deed and donate my hair. Maybe this time.


I think Venus has a thing for my camera she loves taking pictures.


Venus for you. Peace (V)







Presenting to you the golden couple (HAHA NO THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE I WAS KIDDING REALLY)


No comments: