Friday, February 27, 2009

EEW I'M MOLTING.
I think my skin's reaction is the slowest among all of you here cuz only after 2 freaking weeks, my skin started peeling like some fish flakes. Plus it was darn disturbing to know how tan I am after taking a shot from the back. Now I know why people question me whatever happened to my skin. Sigh sigh sigh I THOUGHT MY TAN WAS JUST RIGHT and plus the tan wasn't intentional. Try imagine staying under the sun for 6 hours. I did find shade under the coconut trees if I could and applied sunblock! And plus I was at the beach for 11 hours sometime last month for an event. I only went there 3 times for the past month.
Walao. Best lah. I hope my skin gets better before my cousin's wedding AND most importantly I won't get any tanner this Sunday. Amen.



Fishy fish flakes. How disgusting. My skin reminds me of this :(

No comments: