Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEENTH JASSSS!!



Todaaaaaayyyyyy, I.....

Went to church with Ryan Banana Tan the bimbotic bitch and met the rest (the juniors, Lex & Shi). Bimbotic bitch made me walk under the scorching sun to church!!! I claimed that I was the sunshine girl cuz last Sunday @ Sentosa my friends were complaining that the weather was killing esp the sun. And then today we couldn't really take the heat too!! :(
Today's service caught us by surprise. Shi performed! It's like so cool to watch a friend perform. A solo one! And then went to eat lunch with bimbotic bitch, lex and a few others at pastamania and accompanied em to get guitar strings and shoe hunting.
And then..... I happened to bump into my Primary 3 classmate! LIKE WOAH I GREW SO MUCH TALLER. To think that she used to look down (literally) when she had to talk to me cuz she was much much much taller than me. I used to be one and a half head shorter than her but when I saw her today, I felt like a giant. Hahaha kkkk come to think of it I really grew a alot! Even though I'm still considered a petite for my age. But it was pretty shocking. Gosh now I'm dying to grow taller cuz I've been telling all my friends I wanna be an inch or two taller and I even posted it on my facebook.

Sighhhh

Tomorrow will be Jassy's sweet 17th celebration with some of the 4G's. Kooool I can't wait to see my classmates again :O

Today, mummy asked the golden question.

'Grace, do you need a notebook/laptop for poly? I intend to get one for you if you need it'

o.O

No comments: