Friday, February 20, 2009

Learn to love or love to learn?
Sigh, these days, I'm so bored that I taught of joining some lessons be it languages or activities like dancing. I gave up learning Japanese Language after my PSLE cuz I wasn't committed but at that point of time I really wanted to speak fluent Japanese conversations be it a sentence or two. My parents always say, Jack of all trades, master of none. Since young, I learnt so many things but wasn't committed to any. I was forced to learn to play the piano at 3 but quit when I was 8 (and damn, I regretted giving up cuz I envy those teens who can play so well now). I picked up tennis at 6, got a personal coach, but eventually gave up over the years but I still play when I have the time. I took up Chinese Orchestra at 8 in primary school but quit at 10 cuz again, I wasn't committed and the instructors kept scolding me cuz the instruments were all right handers' equipment and I got so peeved I gave up. Then comes Japanese Language. Gave up after months cuz I wasn't committed.
Then... it took me so much pain to love volleyball and be committed since I was 10 and I never gave up now. But it seems that the doctors are strongly against the idea of me having to play volleyball.

PUT ASIDE ALL THAT LA I just had to let em out cuz when I woke up this morning (or rather afternoon at 1pm) I couldn't get out of bed. Took me a hell lots of effort to do so. Last night at school,Ms Teo was aware of my back problems too. Yup at 1pm I got a call from Venus saying that today's Titus' birthday and asked me to accompany her to watch a movie so we caught slumdog millionaire! GOSH it's my first NC16 show even though my birthday was donkey months ago. Very touching in fact. But the worse part was when Jamal recalled his stories, some parts were in tamil I guess? Plus Jamal and Latika were sort of childhood sweethearts? I dunno, but all in all it was quite a good show.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITUS!

I think I'm getting a bit wordy these days. Sigh.
Yeah I gave up my weekends to spend time with my granny cuz she's here to stay with my family and I over the weekends.

No comments: