Saturday, February 14, 2009

VDAY IS AWESOME MUCH!
Although I was so darn tired in the morning, I continued with the v'day gifts and then left home to meet the girls and went to pasir ris park to rollerblade and look at ponies. We all did enjoy each other's company and I think this outing is not like the mediocre outing whereby people go to posh restaurants give roses and stuff. Come to think of that, I really miss spending v'day in secondary school. Roses stuff toys balloons sweets chocolates lettes and such are things that really made me happy in school. But now I enjoy waking up at noon time cuz I don't have school yay!
Rollerblading at pasir ris park was fun! We went to the cafe just opposite the little ponies farm and the ambience is really great. Like say in the evening... it's kinda romantic lah other than the mozzies there. I really hate being bitten my mozzies, who doesn't...right?

I went back a little bit earlier while the rest had dinner. Hmm dinner was western food + red wine. How wonderful!

Kkk it's already 1.22am and I have many activites late on. Care to guess?
Night!


In a Miss Bunny Swan tone:
This one no good!

THIS PONY TURNED IT'S ASS AND FACED ME THEN IT POOPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHILE I WAS ROLLERBLADING. I screamed and I could have fell down if not for Rey rey who came to my rescue.
































No comments: