Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hmm lets see, how should I start off with. I had a hard time crawling out of bed and thanks to the movie I watched last night at midnight. Human trafficking is a sad show, I almost cried :(
Had to go to the hospital (Jasmin accompanied me!!) and then I kept complaining about the sharp pain at times and I was told to get an X ray at once. At the radiology X ray centre... Guess who we saw?
Mrs Wong Kit Fong!!
Yup I knew she broke her leg but I was kinda thrilled to see her there!! Omg and seriously, I was so happy to see her because Amath in sec school spells straight F9s but I got a B3 in the end I was so happy! But after quite some time I received my results, I was quite upset with my Amath grade lah. I chiong-ed like mad for Amath and all I got was a B3? Perfectionist or unrealistic?
Sooooo anyway, the long wait was killing us until I saw prisoners. They were handcuffed and there were a couple of policemen holding on to them really tightly. I've been to the hospital for like how many donkey times and seriously, I was surprised when I saw them. X ray results came out and it was nothing much. The doctor kept recommending surgery but you know, the risk of a spine surgery is really big! Plus if (touchwood) I happen to be paralyzed cuz of this surgery, I'll better be off dead. No kids I'm serious!

Headed to Jolene's place to get some stuff and then they went back to school while I went home to wait for Venus' arrival. We did some rollerblading and then...watched telly. When Venus left, Jasmin came so we talked quite a lot of nonsense and... we realized that we really miss school. We miss 4G. I can never get a class any better than 4G. I want a gathering :(






















No comments: