Monday, February 2, 2009

I had to struggle out of bed today cuz my friend was making me laugh till late last night or rather early this morning and I was quite reluctant to sleep. At 7am, my phone rang and it spelt Sze-Ern. Gave her someone's number and went back to sleep.Then at 8am, the alarm rang. 8.01am it rang again. 8.02am, it rang again. 8.03am...
Aiyah if you guys know me well, I have at least 5 alarms. You know, sony ericsson phones have 5 alarms so why not make use of all of em! Plus I always snooze so that makes more alarms mind you!
Met up with Ivan and he brought me to TP to appeal for some thingy and after that off I went to meet the girls to send Phryne off to the airport. Although I just got to know her, departing was bittersweet. That kind of when-is-she-going-to-come-back mentality and stuff..

We caught Bride War after that and I must say the show is awesome!! I can't believe what will it be like if my wedding clashes with a good friend ha ha.
And then the moment I reached home,
Ken: Lao Jie!(Omg he made me sound so old) Can you help me? I don't know how to do these two question.
Me: Emath? Okay!
Ken: Noooo! Amath!
Me: -stares at him
YOU WANT ME TO DO AMATH YOU SURE?!
Dad: What's wrong Grace. You got a B3. Okay what! Go help your bro and practice your Math please!
Me: YA EXACTLY that's the point. I don't even know how the hell I got a B3 when I used to score straight F9s back in school. I expected to fail my Amath for O levels also!
Dad: GO HELP HIM!

Scribbles scribbles. I wanted to cryyyy when I saw the questions cuz I threw back all my knowledge to the teachers already I guess :S Dad was pretty annoyed cuz he expects me to practice both Maths even after I have graduated (typical math lecturer huh). Ya he used to be. I used to make him lose face cuz both my upper sec A and E math suck big time. But in the end I managed to do la and I was quite satisfied k!












I'm sorry I really bored :(
I'm going to watch my thailand volleyball show already.
G'bye, farewell, to you and you and you! (sings soundtrack from sound of music)

What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Being Alone
 

While you may act like you don't care on the outside, on the inside your biggest fear is being alone. You can be quite shy and reserved. You feel like a lot of times people don't really see the real you. You're afraid that no one will really truly love you, and that you will be alone for the rest of your life. On the inside you are great person, so just remember that and don't let your shy nature get the best of you! If you don't want to be a lone then you need to make an effort to be with someone. Show the people that you care about that you really love them, and chances are someone will always be there, even if you think they won't.

Disappointment
 
Losing Someone
 
Looked down on
 
Commitment
 
Where Your life is Going
 
Death
 
What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No comments: