Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Expedition to Farrer was great! We went to Mustafa Centre. We were supposed to meet at 10 @ Mustafa but the two darlings oversleptttttt!! :(
Met Jas at 12 intead cuz I met Jolene to take bus 23 from Tampines interchange. We wanted to try something different so we went to Mustafa and SURPRISINGLY THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS OVER THERE. I think there are 1001 things you can get from there at really cheap steals! Omg I sound like I'm advertising for them. You know... I was so scared I might say something wrong over there if you know what I mean. Yup, accompanied Jas to have lunch while we were thinking of there to go and we went to Bugis!
Walked quite a distance and covered a few places we had in mind leaving us all drained out at the end of the day. Oh what a fulfulling day.


We were bored so we took many pictures when we were in the bus.

















































WAHLAO my black roots are starting to showwww!

No comments: