Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I set 5 alarms earlier this morning.
9.00am
9.01am
9.02am
9.03am
9.05am
Snoozed alarms for a couple of times ( I don't know how many couple of times I snoozed)
and jumped out of bed at 9.30am.
WAH SHIT! LATE FOR PHYSIO! I dislike that nurse cuz she makes sarcastic remarks when I'm late for my sessions. I rushed, I washed up I changed and left home almost immediately. I didn't even bother combing my hair. Aiyah heck lah I NEVER comb my hair only unless after I have taken a shower. When I was out of house, I realized something was amiss, or rather something made me thought even harder. I scanned through my inbox in my phone and I realised that PHYSIO SESSION WAS AT 4PM!! So 10am was my previous physio appointment -.-
Everybody sigh!
So much for sleeping at 3.30am and jumping out of bed in fright. I changed back to pjs and slept till noontime and left home at 2! Before that I filled up a form for the upcoming beach tournament cuz I was told that my friend paid already so we're in for sure. Since that particular friend of mine was under the age of 21, the indemnity form was required to be filled by his parents so I faked as his mother although I am his teammate for this tournament. Shhhh!!




Talking about this tournament, I'm pretty excited cuz I got a change of a teammate and HE STAYS IN THE EAST PLUS HE'S FROM SHSS TOO SO YAY YAY YAY I'VE GOT COMPANY TO SENTOSA. Finally, can!

I met the girls at 2.30 at Pasir Ris interchange. Before that I went to buy stamps. Dad told me to get em from the S.A.M machine but the queue was so long so I went into the post office feeling lost. K lah I noob lah I noob. Today's the first time in my life buying stamps cuz I needed to post the application form. I felt so lost at the post office but in the end I got the stamps! I felt so accomplished and couldn't help sharing with the girls and they were like -.- HAHA k I know I know this is stupid but I bought stamps for the first time feeling so accomplished!
We went the Pasir Ris Park to rollerblade again. All of them brought their blades except for Deanna and I!! Both of my rollerblades are damaged so I couldn't wear them anymore :( I spent like 300 bucks on them okay! And they gave way after donkey years. If I'm not wrong, the last time I bought my rollerblades was when I was Primary 4 only cuz even since then my feet didn't grow :S My first pair was when I was in lower primary.

I'm talking to my friend now and the conversation is pretty hilarious!
K cyaaaa!
























i
n























No comments: