Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today was... I went out lah but boringggggggg :S
Somehow I envy the JC kids. They don't have to lead a aimless life like mine and ask themselves: What's next? I have seen their mass dance and they rocked it. I have friends who said they have been enjoying their orientation...
AT LEAST they can study and function their brains and I can't wait to function mine too. These days, I find myself not thinking and I think this could be the lack of sleep. Like really insufficient sleep sometimes I find myself sleeping 7 hours for 2 nights. I think that's excusable if I am in a camp but not at home, right? Omg omg omg going out too often is not going to make me any smarter. Firstly I'll be spending $$$ while on the other hand, I am painstakingly saving some cash too. Sigh.

And yes, I am going to have my hair coloured tomorrow. How about chocolate, and a tinge of cherry like a little red too. Yes although my heart aches to know that my super duper black virgin hair is going to turn brownish red, I can't wait to try on something new. But... what if I damage my hair? How am I going to take this into account :(

Tmr will be jogging session + breakfast with Venus then wii with the girls @ Deanna's place (hoh my I love the wii drums although I suck at the drums) and then meeting up with Ms Woo to cut and colour my hair. Yay tomorrow will be great. IT'S 3.20AM NOW AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8!! :(

No comments: