Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day out with Fats Woo. We girls went to vivo for a walk then proceeded to granny's place and brought her to some famous redhill eatery for lunch.
Granny seemed to enjoy her time with us and so did we! I shall hope for another day out with Fats Woo some time soon to go out again. Plus, I really need to get a dress for my cousin's wedding. I was wondering why of all days they insist on getting married on Friday the 13th which is also known to most of us as the Black Friday. Prolly they want to prove to people that their marriage will last despite the inauspicious date known to many :S
Me is chosen to help the bride cuz I'm the only cousin that is school-less! Darn I think I'd be bored cuz no cousins will be there to help me out too :( So that means I have to get adequate rest to gear up for the Black Friday. Sighhhh.

Put aside that! I went back to school for training and I was so happy cuz I think the next grew shorter in height!!! Which also implies that spiking was so fun cuz some balls went down down right downwards which made me fly sky high!

Tomorrow will be fun! Will be fun! I'm so gonna skip physio tomorrow ;)


Not forgetting, the worst pickup line ever.....
I am a snowflake, I have fallen for you


Everybody laugh!
HAHAHAHA -.-

































No comments: